‘ENTER TO WIN’ - COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to any person residing in Australia who is aged 16 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 9am (AEST) on 1 September 2017 and closes at 03:30pm (AEST) on 12 November 2017 ("Promotional Period").
4. It is free to enter the promotion however to become an “Eligible Entrant”, you must, within the Promotional Period, have a registered ticket for the 2017 Southern Highlands Outdoor Recreation & Adventure Show, that was either pre-purchased on-line at www.adventureshow.com.au or enter by registered electronically at the event; then scan your registered ticket at the four prize donors trade sites shown on the ticket.
5. All Eligible Entries will be entered into the prize draw. No responsibility will be taken for entries not completed properly.
6. The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
7. The draw will take place at 5:00pm AEST on 12 November 2017 at Moss Vale Showground, 1 Robertson Road, Moss Vale NSW 2577, Australia.
8. The winners will be notified by email and phone by 5:00pm AEST on 14 November 2017 and their names will be published on Outdoor Recreation & Adventure Show facebook site https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorRecAdventureShow/?ref=hl
9. The prize draw will be overseen and scrutinized by an independent person. Six prize winners will be selected using a computer generate random
number (i.e. ticket number) selection program in the following order:-
a) Toyo Tires prize (valued up to $5000)
b) Southern Highlands Motorcycles prize (valued at $2199)
c) Macarthur 4wd Accessories prize (valued at $1099)
d) Shimano prize 1 (valued at $1000)
e) Shimano prize 2 (valued at $1000)
f) Shimano prize 3 (valued at $1000)
10. Prizes a), b) & c) must be collected by the prize winner from the prize donors offices in Minto (Toyo), Mittagong (Southern Highlands Motorcycles) and Narellan (Macarthur 4wd Accessories) within 30 days of notification or by alternative arrangement with the Promoter. All costs associated with travel to and from the prize donor’s offices is at the winner’s own costs. Prizes d), e) & f) will be posted to the prize winners Australian address within 30 days.
11.The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are the recommended retail value as provided by the prize donors and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
12.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any aspect of the condition, quality, performance or maintenance relating to the prizes after the date and time of prize collection by the winners. The Prizes, or any part thereof, must be accepted as awarded and are nonnegotiable, non-transferable to another person and non-convertible to cash or credit. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
13.Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address.
14.The Promoter and the prize donors reserve the right to request that the winners provide proof of identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Promoter may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Promoter with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. All reasonable steps to notify the winner will be taken by the Promoter.
15.In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Prize Winner or Prize Winners can not be contacted within 30-days of initial notification, the prize or prizes will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at Moss Vale Showground, 1 Robertson Road, Moss Vale, 2577. This re-draw will also be scrutinized by an independent person.
16.The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18.The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the winner by the Promoter.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it's determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
24. The Promoter is Anadon Pty Ltd trading as Calibre Events & Marketing (ABN: 23 050 540 175) of 369 Range Road, Mittagong NSW 2575
25. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/16994